Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A*B*C*tag

A-Attached or Single? Attached to my wonderful Husband
B-Best Friend? Jason, Stephanie, Amanda.
D-Day of Choice? Saturday or Sunday. I love the whole weekend.
E-Essential Item? ? Toothbrush
G-Gummy bears or worms? neither -
H-Hometown? Memphis, TN
I-Favorite Indulgence? Snickers and Dr. Pepper
J-January or July? July even though it's killer hot
K-Kids? Hayden 5 & Jackson 17mos
L-Life isn't complete without? Jesus Christ & My family.
M-Marriage date? Aug.7, 1999 will be 9 wonderful years!
N-Number of brothers and sister? 2 sisters, 1 Brother.
O-Oranges or apples? Both I love fruit.
P-Phobia or fears? fears
Q-Quote? Dont really have one....maybe I need one
R-Reason to smile? always my children
S-Season of choice? nice semi-warm spring
T-Tag 2 people:
Tina and Debbie
U-Unknown facts about me? Jason tells me I snore when I'm pregnant (NO WAY)

V-Vegetable? yellow squash
W-Worst habit? spending too much time on the computer
X-X-ray or ultrasound? I've had both
Y-Your favorite food? Mexican, & Chocolate
Z-Zodiac sign? Aries

2 comments:

Tina said...

Glanced over this the other day...just now realized that you tagged me! :) (I'll tell Debbie)
I'll get it posted soon.

I think I only snore when I have sinus issues...very rare.

Fun read!

Tina said...

Um...I'm WAY late on this, BUT...did you realize that there is no 'C' or 'F' question??

I guess I'll have to make one up!