Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.
I think its weird when people don't let their food touch on their plate. Its also weird just to eat one thing at a time before eating the next item on the plate.

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Now I'm about to tell on myself. I had some chocolate dessert last night. It was brown, white, & tan (carmel).

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
About a 7. I need a little peace in my life and I think it is very healthy for a person who is married & has children to have time to theirselves. I would be a nut case if I had no alone time.

Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will not vote for Obama in 2008.

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.
Well, I go to bed anything between 9 -10:30 p.m and wake up at 6:30 every morning. I hardly ever get up during the night unless one of the kids need me. So now you know.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I think that's weird, too!

Oooo...you had chocolate!! Not bad in moderation!

Agree with that salad and Main Course!

Doran & Jody said...

WOW!! Wish I could sleep like that.