Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged for a meme....

Each player answers questions about themselves.At the end of the post, tag 5 people by posting their names.Go to their site/blog and leave a comment telling them they've been tagged. Invite them to your site/blog so they can read the tagged post.Let the person who tagged you know when you've completed your tagged post.

Questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Well, I do good to remember what happened yesterday. I was working as a manager/head teller at Memphis Area Teachers Credit Union. I was also dating my wonderful husband of soon to be of nine years.

2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list?a) get prepared to our Seattle vacation b) edit all of the 196 photos I took at a birthday party this past Sat. c)get ready for a 1 night camping trip in AR this Friday night w/ my son Hayden. D) I have to make a photo purse from my 1st out of state order. E) Take my son Jackson's 18 mos pictures.

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? apples w/ peanut butter, bananas /peanut butter, granola bar, pretizles, cheese sticks w/ salsa

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire. Well, give towards missions in our church, pay off our house, pay off my moms house, put back for my kids college, take a "Beaches" vacation, just to name a few.

5. Name some places where you've lived.Memphis, TN- Millington, Tn & now in Atoka

6. Name some bad habits you have. always volunteering for to much, no patience, spending to much time on the computer, not putting the clothes up once I folded them.

7. Name some jobs you've had. video hits, pizza place inside K-mart (cant remember), Valley view feed store, Foot Locker (1 wk), Teachers Credit Union, KCCU

8. Name those whom you are tagging.I don't know too many. Let's see.
I will edit and get back to this.;

1 comment:

Tina said...

You're going to Seattle????!! I'd LOVE to go there...just cuz I've never been to the corner of the U.S.