Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer:
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
I like to pour mine over ice...Dr. Pepper when I splurge

Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
House...gotta love him., American Idol, According to Jim (their a trip)

Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.
Our Lord Jesus, and I cant even imagine the beautiful streets of gold and what heaven will look like. That will be an amazing moment!
Another brilliant place is Destin, Fl and its amazing beaches

Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
Well, I do work 7- 10 hour days at home with my children and they dont save their "gas"

Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
Well, I have no clue, but when I was little I loved to play and dress up as Wonder Woman.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I've heard good things about House...I should watch that sometime.

Streets of Gold AND beaches! That IS brilliant!

hahaha...kids and gas!!