Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I would say an optimist. I try to stay positive on everything most of the time and not stress over little stuff. I can't stand REAL negative people. I like happy positive full of like people.

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
well if its between black and blue. I like blue.If I have lots of colors to choose from then it depends on my mood.

Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
Well not very often at the salon. I do them myself. I just did a french manicure on my feet a few weeks ago and it still looks good. I don't like forking out $40 for a half_ _ _ job! Everytime I go for a manicure that do a crappy job and always try and rush and knowing that my cuticles are still half way up my nail. So I do it myself too.

Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
Nope never win anything. Hopefully I will when a Dyson. haha

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
Right now its in the kitchen, was in the spare bedroom until I had a second child.

No comments: