Friday, September 19, 2008

You asked, I'm telling....

1. Where do you fold your laundry?

2. Must you be sure the dishes are washed before you go to bed each night?

3. Do you use caller id to screen your calls?

4. Do you let the low fuel light come on in your car before you fill up?

5. Are you a registered voter?

6. Breakfast for dinner is one thing, but can you eat dinner for breakfast?

7. Do you click on the ads you see on people's blogs?

8. Do you just want to yell at smokers who are clearly standing within 50ft of the door at a restaurant?

I don't know where all of that came from...but I thought I'd throw those out there. I'd love to hear your answers...here are mine.


1. Mostly in the living room, but sometimes on the kitchen table.

2. Washed? nah..just put in the dishwasher.

3.Of course I do. I dont answer calls from 800#'s etc. I cant stand to be harassed in the morning or evening to donate money.

4.All the time. I know I shouldnt but the gas light is always on.

5. Of course and you should be to! You have no right to complain if you dont vote.

6. No I cant eat dinner for breakfast and most of the time I dont even eat breakfast.

7. Never

8. Yes for one can they not read! Second I dont want to smell like a smoke factory going in when I JUST took a shower. If they only realized how bad it stinks!

Its always fun to do these Q & A's. Check out Tina's answers over at Golden Goodness.

1 comment:

Tina said...

8. AMEN! :)

Thanks for answering the questions!!