Monday, July 21, 2008

Last Hoorah...

Well since Tina kinda put me up to this I will tell you about our last little trip before Hayden starts to Kindergarten. Last week my friend Sheila and I were run/walking at the gym and she said "how would you like to go to the lake house next week?" Gosh what a fabulous idea!! The last time boys and I went, it was 30 degrees &FREEZING. I am so excited. I have never been able to tube or anything of that nature with Hayden, so this will be so much fun. She tells me that Jackson my 20month old will also be able to ride on the tube with me. That will be a trip! You better bet I will have lots of pictures to show off next week. Daddy will be here working, but it will be very peaceful and lonely. Normally we go to Destin usually around September, but since Hayden will be starting school I hated to take him out. Now, we have decide to go to the beach in October. Just so happens that Steve & Shannon will be there too. Yes same resort. I really know why they wanted to be with us, is so I can take their family beach portraits. LOL shannon I'm sure we will have a blast. Stay tuned for next weeks fun boating pics.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Have fun at the lake!!

And!! I had a feeling you were all going at the same time, that's wonderful. I'm not jealous at all. They will have some amazing pictures when they get home!!

Hmmm...

Breanne said...

I love going to the lake! Hope yall have a great time.

Shannon said...

Your link to my name doesn't work, deary. You need to fix it. And you have some nice html stuff going on at the bottom of your page. lol

We don't need to worry about you taking our beach pictures. I'm a professional, you know. lol Have you SEEN our Destin pics? ;)

Have fun at the lake house! I had forgotten you were going.