Monday, July 21, 2008

Special Gifts

Yesterday after church I had the most special photo session. Baby M was a very special surprise, and he is the last of five children. It was my very first baby session besides my own children who are always getting photographed. I loved every minute of it and they are such a sweet loving family. Normally it doesn't take me 2 hours to take photos but I had to just hold him and love him; he is just too sweet. He is going to be very spoiled with love! Go check out a few of the shots on my photography blog. Thank you so much B family for allowing me to take your sweet baby's picture.








Photobucket

2 comments:

Breanne said...

Those were great pics!! Wish you could take some of my daughther but that woudl be a far drive!

Doran & Jody said...

Looks nice Cindy!! You go girl.